Powered by Blogger.
PaidVerts

Kalpana Chawla Quotes

"Some of the senior people,the very senior astronauts,shook my hand and said,'K.C.,you did a great job.Don't let anyone tell you different."

"I stopped thinking about it after trying to figure out what are the lessons learned,and there are so many.After I had basically sorted that out,I figured it's time to really look at the future and not at the post."

None of our astronauts traveled a longer path to space Kalpana Chawla. She left India as a student, but she would see the country of his birth, this, from hundreds of miles above

"We learned that a brave astronaut born in India had been lost aboard the Space Shuttle Columbia I know that India will always be proud of Dr. Kalpana Chawla, and so will the United States of America."

Kalpana Chawla Quotes With Pictures:


 

Most Reading